Looking for a personal trainer in the East London area? Several gyms in Whitechapel are now offering this workout option. The demand for personal training is continually increasing in the UK, and is no longer just for celebrities . So what is all the fuss about?
Advantages of personal training
• Privacy – you can work in a private gym or even at your own home. There are often convenient showers and changing rooms.
• No queues for equipment
• Individual attention – you get the attention of your trainer who can tailor a programme for you, taking into consideration any health concerns or lack of prior exercise, and modify the programme as you progress. They can also help get you past a plateau.
• Knowledgeable, qualified and insured– personal trainers tend to have nationally recognized qualifications and have general interests in health and fitness. They offer nutrition and weight management advice and are up-to-date with the latest research and trends so even if you haven’t got a clue where to start, they can guide you every gruelling step of the way!
• Motivation – what could be more motivating than someone else resolutely encouraging you?
• Flexible – personal trainers often work around your own hours. Some even offer training in different languages. Locations are also flexible and some gyms in Whitechapel offer training outdoors in parks e.g. Bethnal Green, which many people find appealing.
• Quick and effective – as personal training is more intense and focused, results can be rapid.
Disadvantages of personal training
• Drill sergeant syndrome – tough or tender ? Personal trainers have different approaches and characters. Finding the right one for you may take time.
• Money – when people need to cut their outgoings, as many do lately, luxuries such as personal training are the first expenditure to go. It’s a question of priorities. For many, the extra money is worth paying for, but for others their personal training may be seen as an essential without which they simply would not progress.
Gyms in Whitechapel which offer personal training
Fit4less offers personal training in all of its clubs, including at Tower Hill in Whitechapel.
Ignite PT on Cobb Lane, Whitechapel aims to have ‘the best personal training in London’. Prices range from £15 to £55 a session.
There are several independent personal trainers in Whitechapel who are not based at large gyms. One of the best is Personal Training 4U. This company was established in 2005 and is run by natural bodybuilder Rolandas. The services offered include access to a personal training gym, outdoors training, weight management and weight training.
Transport to gyms in Whitechapel
These gyms in Whitechapel are easy to get to. The nearest tube stations are Whitechapel, Aldgate, Tower Hill, Aldgate and Aldgate East and Shadwell. There are also regular bus services. All in all, no excuses not to get there!
If you fancy getting personal with gyms in Whitechapel, or simply want to check out their other facilities, check out www.payasugym for some great deals.